Students should have been invited to join their new S3 Geography Class Team so work will no longer be posted on here. If you can’t access your class Team please email Mr Ferriman at email@example.com.
Work for week beginning 18 May
This week we will be looking at the activities you can do in Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and you will be making an advertisement for one of your choice. This could be a short video advert/animation or you could design a poster or leaflet instead. Feel free to be as creative as you like with this project!
Work your way through the PowerPoint, the instructions are all on there: Lesson 4
- The name of your activity
- A description of what exactly it is
- A rough guide to the cost
- A rough guide of how long it would take
- The reasons why it would be good to do the activity (try to be persuasive!)
Completed adverts should be emailed to you Geography teacher.
Work for week beginning 04 May and 11 May
We are starting a new unit on Rural Land Use Conflicts.